Turning research into business-winning campaigns
Integrated communications campaigns that expose your target audiences to multiple touch points prove to be a very effective way of building and maintaining awareness for your brand and of generating new business leads.
What might an integrated campaign look like?
A campaign to launch a new piece of research, for example, might include:
- A press release to target media (i.e. the media your audiences consume)
- Securing an exclusive or by-lined feature in a key title
- Speaking at an appropriate industry event
- Developing a white paper
- Issuing an HTML email to clients and prospects
- Hosting a breakfast seminar for clients and prospects
- Advertising in target media
- Using social media to create a ‘buzz’ and engage interest
- Producing marketing material for use by the new business/sales team.